Charlotte GrayPresidentView details
Clarice CasebeerDirector of AdmissionsView details
Nancy BrannonAdmissions RepresentativeView details
Wendy McGowinFinancial Aid RepresentativeView details
Avril PebworthFinancial Aid RepresentativeView details
Rachael HammonMarketing DirectorView details
Haleigh GrayMarketing AssistantView details
Ruth TorreyAccountingView details
RuthAnn TheilenAdministrative AssistantView details
Ona “Jo” BassLibrarianView details
Marion AnemaView details
Erin MockRN Program CoordinatorView details
Kayla HolderLPN Program CoordinatorView details
Lindsey SteiroMA Program CoordinatorView details
Tami HutchinsonFacultyView details
Lucinda SchmidtFacultyView details
Gayle HallFacultyView details
Bill GrayFaculty & Vice PresidentView details
David ThompsonFacultyView details
Krista NebelFacultyView details
Bailee BybeeFacultyView details
Teri KommFacultyView details
Laura AveryFacultyView details
Debi DancerFacultyView details
Mandi CritesFacultyView details
Amber EnnisFacultyView details
Richard TuckerFacultyView details
Paulette IveyFacultyView details
Roger CanslerFacultyView details
Denise SmithFacultyView details
Crystal EricksenFacultyView details
Now that you’ve met our faculty, wanna meet our alumni?
“Going to nursing school was the best decision I ever made. I really wish I would’ve made it sooner in my life. I graduated at age 45, and I waited quite a long time, but it was the best decision I ever made. It was the most rewarding hard work I’ve ever done. I’ve worked hard, but not like that. I’m just tickled to be where I am at in my life right now and it feels like the world has opened up and I have a second chance at age 45. I have a life long career now and I couldn’t be happier.”
-Julie Cole, RN Class of 2017
INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF OUR TEAM?
- Part-time nursing instructor that focuses on Anatomy & Physiology in the classroom and in the lab.
- Masters Degree and be experienced in the education of life sciences such as A&P, Microbiology, Nutrition, etc.
- For more information, call us at (417) 777-5062 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions staff proctors exams, schedules appointments, meets with prospective students to answer questions and help enroll students, works with current students, and more. Admissions staff must be organized, driven, friendly, and excellent with time management and multi-tasking.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree and/or higher education, and experience in admissions office.
- For more information, call 417-777-5062. Email resume to email@example.com.